Who this course is of interest to:
- Music educators currently teaching or planning to teach classroom guitar
- Beginning to advanced guitarists
- School District Fine Arts and Music Coordinators seeking professional development resources for teacher continuing education
What You’ll Receive
Attendees will also receive:
- An evaluation subscription to CMI’s Guitar Fundamentals – Beginning Level Course
- Free access to essential CMI online resources including sample blended learning courseware, ensemble arrangements, class lesson plans, and access to the CMI Online Learning Site with its professional development video library.
Cost: Free for teachers employed by CPSD. $20 for all others.