In this session, noted guitar educator, Mike Christiansen, will present material that will greatly assist the educator that is teaching classroom guitar. Topics include:
- What you’ll need to get started.
- Teaching sequential technique and curriculum.
- Implementing guitar ensembles.
- Implementing blended learning.
- and Incorporating national standards content.
Whether you are new to teaching classroom guitar, or a seasoned instructor, there will be something here for you.
125 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14604