In this session, noted guitar educator, Mike Christiansen, will present material that will greatly assist the educator that is teaching classroom guitar.
- What you’ll need to get started.
- Teaching sequential technique and curriculum.
- Implementing guitar ensembles.
- Implementing blended learning.
- and Incorporating national standards content.
Whether you are new to teaching classroom guitar, or a seasoned instructor, there will be something here for you.
Many music educators are receiving the assignment to teach classroom guitar by default. They may be band, orchestra, or choir directors with very little, if any, instruction in guitar pedagogy. In this session, noted guitar educator, Mike Christiansen, will present material that will be invaluable to the new guitar teacher as well as seasoned instructors.